1. About the Portal
Welcome to TeamEngine. TeamEngine Collaboration Software AB, company registration number 556533-1955, (“TeamEngine AB”), provides the product TeamEngine and related products and services (jointly the “Portal”).
2. Your account, password and safety
You are independently responsible for your use of the user account granting you access to the Portal (the “Account”) and its security. You are not allowed to disclose your password to a third-party since it would mean a risk to the security of the Account. You consent to (a) immediately notify TeamEngine AB of unauthorized use of your Account and of other violations against its security, and (b) ensure that you log off the Account at the end of each session. TeamEngine AB is not liable for any loss or damage which occurs due to your negligence to adhere to the conditions in this section 2.
- Upload, download, post, via email or in any other way transmit Content which is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, derogatory, pornographic, indecent, provocative, slandering, tortious, hateful, racist, ethnically, morally, religiously offensive or offensive in any other regard or infringes third party’s right, including rights to renown, integrity and intellectual property rights.
- Upload, download, post, via email or in any other way transmit Content which can constitute an infringement of patent, trademark, proprietary information, copyright or any other intellectual property right or other property right belonging to third party.
- Upload, download, post, via email or in any other way transmit Content which might constitute or encourage crime, infringe someone else rights or in any other way result in liability or violation of local, national or international law.
- Upload, download, post, via email or in any other way transmit non-requested or undue advertisement, campaign material, spam, chain mails or similar correspondence.
- Upload, download, post, via email or in any other way transmit any material which contains computer virus, or other line of code, files or application intended to disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality in software, hardware or telecommunication equipment.
- Undermine or disrupt the safety or in any other way misuse the Portal or any services, system resources, Accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible via the Portal or associated with or linked to the Portal.
You consent to using the Portal and all products and services ordered via the Portal in a way that is compliant with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and to not act in a way that harms or violates the rights of other people or legal entities.
4. Intellectual property
TeamEngine AB or TeamEngine AB’s licensor holds the intellectual property rights to text, images, design and other material and information made available to you through your use of the Portal. The same applies to the Portal’s source code. Such material and information are not allowed to be used in a way that exceeds normal use of the Portal. All material and information are TeamEngine AB’s exclusive property, unless expressly provided otherwise.
Material that is uploaded to the Portal by you or the portal-manager that invited you to the Portal is owned by the portal-manager and TeamEngine AB does not own any intellectual property rights to text, images, design and other material that you have uploaded while using the Portal.
TeamEngine AB does not warrant that the Portal or the Content, services or functions are free from errors or without interruption, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your usage of the Portal will provide certain result. The Portal and its Content are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind. TeamEngine AB has no responsibility for any content uploaded to or in any other way transmitted by or to you, or to a third party or for mistakes, slander, gossip, defamation, omissions, falsehoods, infringement, obscenity, pornography or profanity that you or a third party may encounter. You relinquish any legal claims against TeamEngine AB and its affiliates, employees, contractors, counsels, agents regarding direct or indirect losses, damages or injuries arising from or related to communication and Content, provided that such losses, damages and injuries have not been caused by TeamEngine AB or anyone of its affiliates, employees, contractors, counsels, agents gross negligence, intent or criminal act.
6. Resale prohibition
You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Portal, the usage of the Portal or the access to the Portal for any commercial purpose without first obtaining the explicit written consent from TeamEngine AB.
TeamEngine AB retains the right to cancel your password, Account (or any part thereof) or ability to use the Portal and remove any Content you have contributed to the Portal following thirty (30) days’ notice.
Your usage of the Portal is entirely at your own risk. The Portal and the information made available via the Portal are provided “as is”.
9. Personal data
11. Changes to the Portal
TeamEngine AB may at any time and without previous notice decide to dismantle the Portal and completely or partially replace the Portal in full or part with other services. Should this happen, TeamEngine AB retains the right to terminate your access to the Portal after giving notice hereof.
13. Jurisdiction and law
14. Contact details
TeamEngine Collaboration Software AB, Surbrunnsgatan 30, 113 48 Stockholm, firstname.lastname@example.org.